Wednesday, July 26, 2006

T.P. for my bunghole........

Why is it, that most toilet paper only comes in three textures? 100 grit, 80 grit, and kleenex. Last time the store was out of charmin ultra, I bought some the paper closest to the empty charmin area, figuring toilet paper is toilet paper, right? Wrong. This stuff was like wiping with a tree limb. I swear I was able to tell how old the stuff was by counting rings. When my mother in law came to stay with us, she bought some toilet paper. It was far too soft. Like using a kitten. You just didn't feel sanitary afterward. A small amount of scratchiness is important, to let you feel like you've accomplished something. OK, I just grossed myself out. Too much info for y'all, probably.

Remember. The media lies. The government lies. If you would know the truth, you must seek it for yourself. If you seek the truth, follow the money.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toledo, Oregon CERT said...

Reminds me of the joke where an old indian went into grocery store to buy TP. He asked for the cheapest stuff he could get. He took it home, then came back the next day. He asked the manager what they called the TP. When the manager said he didn't know, the indian said "You should call it John Wayne. It Rough, It Tough, and it don't take shit of no Indian!"

10:28 AM  
Blogger I drive my tractor in pearls... said...

Ok - I know this post is over 2 years old, but IT MADE ME LAUGH OUTLOUD!!!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com